The John Coltrane House - A Non-Profit Charitable Organization 501c3

Peace on Earth and Good Will to All
My Favorite Things

Categories

Coltrane & The Holidays
First Post
Fun Facts
It’s been a great summer for jazz in Philadelphia.
My Favorite Things
NOW, THIS IS A HOUSE!
Peace on Earth & Good Will to All
What a difference a day makes!
powered by

My Blog

What a difference a day makes!

What a difference a day makes!  Philadelphia Jazz Day 2012 at the John Coltrane House has made an enormous difference for our organization – giving us a huge boost in visibility and support. We thank the jazz musicians, jazz organizations, and the officials from the city of Philadelphia who made the Jazz Day event possible and successful.

Since April 13, activity on our website has zoomed. The John Coltrane House has had numerous inquiries, offers of support, some donations and a number of people pledging to donate when their finances permit.

All money donated will be used to make badly needed repairs, starting with the brick balustrade supporting the front porch. All donations will be acknowledged and progress reports made regularly.

We are heartened and encouraged by those who have reached out to us. Because John Coltrane’s music means so much to so many people, we are confident that we will realize our vision to restore and share with the world his beautiful National Landmark Philadelphia house.

28 Comments to What a difference a day makes!:

Comments RSS
Jermaine on Thursday, October 11, 2012 1:57 AM
Great article indeed! Donation is a great effort for at all. All money donated will be used to make badly needed repairs. I inspired it. I will try my best to donate money. Thanks.

gclubiphone on Monday, November 02, 2015 1:18 AM
Pictures on the web so cute. News and information you have to know them wrong

maxbet on Tuesday, November 24, 2015 3:54 AM
ok i know and i like it so much

Malachi Lamont on Tuesday, November 06, 2012 5:22 AM
Thanks Lenora for sharing. It's good to know Philadelphia jazz day 2012 fundraising approach become a huge success. I feel glad to be a part of the donation.

Gabby Roddy on Thursday, January 03, 2013 2:12 PM
Cool post! Personally I like your site. Which I am searching that have in your content. I am so impressed to read your content. I am looking forward for the next valuable and informative concept in your blog. Overall outstanding post. Carry on :)

r4ds revolution on Wednesday, June 19, 2013 6:12 AM
Thanks for sharing

Freedom House International Ministries on Monday, December 16, 2013 4:05 AM
I'm glad I found your article. The information is smart and interesting. This is a must read for everyone. Personally, I thank you for your hard work.
Reply to comment

zlew-granitowy.com.pl/zlewozmywak-podstawa-funkcjonalnosci-kazdej-kuchni on Friday, January 17, 2014 11:07 AM
needlework repair?

http://mieszkania-ursynow.com.pl/ on Tuesday, January 21, 2014 11:54 AM
times when ever every?

Photocopier Repairs Grays on Sunday, January 26, 2014 3:04 PM
This is the great posting.

Gry Online on Tuesday, February 04, 2014 2:41 PM
In typically the or�e is not placed?

wetten on Wednesday, August 13, 2014 6:46 PM
Diese Macher wird in der Regel Regel eine riesige Auswahl an viele haeufige Sportaktivitaeten Einfuegen Wetten auf ihre Websites daily .Das gleiche ist richtig fuer Leichtathletik Wetten.

wetten on Wednesday, August 13, 2014 9:12 PM
Es ist eigentlich weiteres locken das kann bringen Sie big erhebliche Verluste und es ist nicht wert wuerdig das Gluecksspiel.Aber Theres a hidden Koeder locken.

Disseratation Help on Wednesday, August 27, 2014 10:02 AM
Wonderful blog! This is very informative site. I am totally pleased by your excellent work. Many thanks for sharing.

sportwetten on Wednesday, August 27, 2014 3:56 PM
In welchem ?? ein Internet rechtmaessig und was die Gesetze Policen sind, wie sie arbeiten work unterscheiden sich von Nation Land zu Land, da robust Unternehmen haeufig haben ein groesseres mehr beeinflussen nach abgespeckte internationale Standorte , allem in 3. Globus .Allgemein -Nr.

women watches on Tuesday, September 30, 2014 3:46 AM
This is a fantatic site Good polished UI and very informative articles I will be coming back soon thanks for the great article

strona internetowa on Friday, October 10, 2014 3:39 AM
It should, nevertheless seek for a set up often the armoire, looking glass along with seats, where you can readily dress up shoes is the paper of back ground, which unfortunately took place one time during real life

telicando marafecco on Thursday, November 20, 2014 6:48 PM
Abhaengig auf zurueck Wirksamkeit , fuer diejenigen, die Wette Vermutung im befassen sich mit aus gegen die Rams, youre weit moeglich bis verdienen zu vergiessen. telicando marafecco http://telicandomarafecco24.com telicando marafecco

best essay on Saturday, December 13, 2014 7:20 PM
I simply entered into my room, changed to the specific portable computer then I turned about the sound. As I improved the amount the majority of a sudden there was a flash from my speakers and the sound went off.

casino on Wednesday, March 23, 2016 7:17 AM
storywriter

big face watches on Tuesday, February 03, 2015 10:43 PM
SOrry for my english not so well but me think that you are write too pointe

essay help uk on Tuesday, March 17, 2015 3:55 AM
Definition paper composing requests essayists to present an importance of a term that goes past the target definition offered in the lexicon. Exposition scholars need to give a more centered and accurate depiction of the term than what is offered in reference sources.

strona internetowa on Tuesday, March 17, 2015 4:41 AM
give a short lived fashion, together with preferred some of our alternatives usually are well known as well as universal Also, your family will right after embarking the place to be in a fantastic, vibrant room in your home versus the cramped in addition to sunset inside

Anonymous on Friday, March 27, 2015 3:22 PM
What to do when you don't have a good head for writing, but your teacher wants you to write a splendid article, short story, or www.essaymania.net ? Don't get upset so easily! You mustn't be a born storywriter to get an excellent grade for a composition or some other paper work

GCLUB on Friday, June 24, 2016 5:14 AM
thinks

replique montre on Tuesday, March 01, 2016 5:18 AM
What a difference a day makes!

oakley sunglasses on Monday, September 19, 2016 11:10 PM

replica rolex on Friday, October 21, 2016 1:48 AM
Good orange color on the bezel and buttons and a nice scratch-proof crystal give it a good glare and glow.